sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Friday hair inspiration

Hi,

I have been trying different hairstyles lately and I wanted to share with you some of the tricks I have been using and some pictures that inspire me!

For a Carrie Bradshaw inspired chignon I have been using a foam bun ring like this one. It looks like a donut, it's fantastic and it's a really easy and fast way to make your hair look good on a bad hair day.

My hair is really short and I have been wearing this and loving it because it looks like I have long hair :)

It's really easy to do:

1 - You just have to do a ponytail.
2 - Then put the bun ring around the ponytail.
3 - Divide the pony tail in two halfs and surround the bun with the hair in the same direction.
4 - Use bobby pins to secure the hair and it's done.

In this site they have a great tutorial.

It looks great. The only picture I have is this one, but I hope you can have an idea of what it looks like :)

I added some flower H&M pins to the side of the bun

For the weekend I am thinking of doing something different like one of these.










If I do I'll take pictures to show you! :)

Hope you try the donut bun and love it as much as I do!

XoXo
Barbs

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...