terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012

Audrey Sunglasses by Céline

I was searching for these sunglasses, Audrey by Céline, for quite a while.

They are inspired by the Persol sunglasses Audrey Hepburn used in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
























Unfortunately they just don't sell them everywhere and I didn't wanted to buy them without trying them on first!

Most of the bloggers I love (Stylescrapbook and TheBlondeSalad, for example) wear them all the time and I really wanted to buy them.

So much so, that I was thinking about travelling to Milan or Paris for a weekend!

But then an awesome coincindence happened and all of a sudden I have all these colours in my house :)

Can you guess wich ones I am going to buy?
























They look really great!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...