terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

Roopal Patel's Paris picks - trends FW2012

Roopal Patel is the fashion director of Moda Operandi and she has great style. She wrote an article to New York Magazine about her Paris picks and apparently there is a trend inspired by me ;) 


Just kidding, but the description reminded me of me: "Slim Separates - Power dressing continued to reign in Paris. You saw a very bold, confident woman, from YSL and Givenchy to Céline and Lanvin. The look is the lawyer girl who went out the night before; she's not a wallflower. It was really quite directional. We saw more of the slim silhouette this week."


You see? I am a lawyer, a girl, I go out and I'm not a wallflower. Also, I wear slim separates! 


Take a look around the article! It's full of great fashion picks!  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...