quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my day, my birthday and I am gonna party with friends and family, today, tomorrow and Saturday (I am quite the birthday party lover)!




Tomorrow I might dress something like this outfit, my golden Zara jeans, a denim shirt and my glitter Zara shoes or something more conservative as I might go straight from work.















































On Friday night, I am gonna wear a white t-shirt with a black crown and the word Princess draw on it and the all sequin black skirt I bought on Asos.
























And on Saturday night I am gonna wear this super sexy dress and feel like a show stopper! ;) lool
























Hope you have an amazing weekend filled with fun, laughs and friends! I am gonna try and take pictures of the outfits.

Xoxo
Barbs

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...